Welcome to Rhyolite Resources Ltd.
Rhyolite’s strategy is to be a vertically integrated mining company focused on the development of mining assets amenable to our innovative Muckahi Mining System – an automatable transportation system for underground hard rock mines with the following potential financial and environmental benefits:
- > 30% of reduction in mine build costs
- > 30% of reduction in mine operating costs
- > 50% of reduction in mine build schedule
- > 65% of reduction in waste rock produced in an all-electric mine that also consumes less energy, water, steel, cement, and labour
- > 100% increase in average daily production rate
We seek to acquire development assets that are too costly to mine conventionally but are of high value when mined with the Muckahi Mining System – all while fully integrating environmental, social and governance best practices. Our technical advantages and focus on ESG using Systems Leadership Theory, are key to building value for our shareholders and stakeholders.
Rhyolite is also advancing two gold exploration projects in Suriname through joint venture earn-in agreements.
May 16, 2022Rhyolite Identifies 3.5 km of Gold Mineralized Shear Zone in the Guiana Shield Greenstone Belt of Suriname
December 21, 2021Rhyolite Resources Ltd. Announces Closing Of C$18 Million Private Placement Financing
December 7, 2021Rhyolite Resources Ltd. Announces C$18 Million Private Placement Financing